I am spending my first day trying to stabilize my code since I was working on a few things before the Week of Hustle started. Our goal for today was to submit a roadmap to plan for the next few days.
What’s coming ahead
Here is the plan for the next week:
- You sign up for an account.
- You can create a project with its own API key.
- You get a PHP library (on GitHub) that you can add to your project for tracking application errors.
- Errors get sent back to Helthe and it determines if it is a new error or an existing error.
- You receive an email whenever a new error is created.
- Update my marketing site to reflect that we entered a stage where you can test.
- Refine my marketing message following a campfire talk with Andy Parkinson.
For people wondering about what I have been using to build Helthe. Here is the list:
- Framework: Symfony 2.3.6
- Frontend: Bootstrap 3.0
- Email Service: Mandrill
- Payment: Stripe (Won’t be needed yet)
- Hosting: OVH
Symfony feels a bit limiting for pumping out something quickly like this, but I am not planning on changing. This is only a first step and Helthe is a service that will be maintained for years.
Keep up with my progress
I’ll be sending daily updates of what is going on with the project to my mailing list. You can subscribe here !